We are a busy private oncology practice located in Knoxville. We have an active infusion suite, pharmacy, and clinical trial research dept. We are seeking an Oncology Nurse Practitioner to add to our team! This key team member will be responsible for functioning as a consultant, educator and resource for patients, families, and nursing personnel. This is a Full-time position.
To qualify for this position, you will need to have the following:
- Current NP Licensure to practice in the State of Tennessee.
- Current RN Licensure to practice in the State of Tennessee.
- Current DEA Licensure to practice in the State of Tennessee.
- Oncology Nursing Certification (ONC) preferred.
- Master’s degree in nursing from an accredited nurse practitioner training program.
- BLS certification.
- 3+ years clinical experience as a professional nurse.
- Prior Electronic Medical Records systems experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good critical thinking aptitude.
- Strong ability to meet critical and daily deadlines and work under pressure.
- Experience and knowledge of oncology medications.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment.
We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K/401KR, profit sharing, paid time off, and holiday pay.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Oncology: 1 year (Preferred)
- clinical: 3 years (Required)